Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but cannot justify the cost of hiring a full-time Controller or CFO. If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position, then we have the perfect solution for you. Our team can help you set up to receive standard monthly reports so that you can know how the business is doing. We help put systems in place so you can track those Key Performance Indicators needed to make decisions on where to go next with the business.
You want to grow, let us help you find the numbers to get that growth. Our numbers will be precise and accurate so you can really know how your company is running. Further, we will offer guidance on when you should eliminate positions, hire outside consultants vs an employee, get your insurance costs down, make sure there is not needless spending, account for your assets – including inventory.
- A better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Cost / revenue benefit analysis & profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Training and managing your accounting staff including development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Software selection and implementation.
- Treasury / cash management.
- Financial forecasting and modeling.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financials.
- In-depth financial analysis and reporting with improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures.
- Budget preparation, reporting, & monitoring.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your plans.